Apr 13, 2012 at 11:04 am
5pm CHECK IN at the Bullock Hotel for our GOLD TICKET attendees!
– Check in, check the place out and get ready for an amazing event!
6pm – A MYTH VS. LEGEND PRESENTATION ON THE HBO Deadwood SERIES!
– While the HBO DEADWOOD SERIES was incredibly accurate in some areas, it also stretched the truth in other areas as well. Was AL SWEARENGEN a good guy or a bad guy? Did TRIXIE really exist? Was Seth truly reluctant to become the Deadwood Sheriff? Was E.B. FARNUM truly that “mousy”? Find out during the “The Truth vs. The Legends of DEADWOOD” one hour special presentation by Chad and Mary Beth!
7pm-9pm DINNER BREAK
– Feel free to join THE AGH CREW for dinner at one of many options in Deadwood… and the food is amazing EVERYWHERE!
9:30pm – 11pm – GHOST HUNT THE BULLOCK!
– We’ll gather in one of the most haunted rooms of the hotel, as well as the basement, for an hour and a half ghost hunt of the Bullock Hotel. And yes… as we said above, we had activity the last time we were here, so we already know it’s haunted
11pm – ??? – THE AGH WELCOME PARTY AT THE Saloon #10 FOR ALL IN ATTENDANCE!
– Get ready to have a great time once again at the Ole’ No. 10 Saloon – the actual location where Wild Bill lost his life playing cards. In fact, the actual chair he was in is encased in glass above the front door!”